Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Thank you, God.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping a thread like this would pop up over there. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My brother was a rammstien fan so I've heard most of their music. And I do in fact hate them. Well, to be honest, I hate all metal, heavy metal, death metal, and all related styles.

    But I will admit I do like the sounds of that song "engel" or whatever it was from the mortal kombat soundtrack.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Oce ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Engel ("Angel"), I think you mean, right?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Dajistein ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah. Thanks. I left the g out. But even then I still spelled it wrong with the a.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, engel is just one of those German words that look almost exactly like their English counterparts.

    Like kamera, Amerika, mann (man), boot (boat), komm (come), musik, etc...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice post. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •